This job is posted at www[dot]IndiaTechJob[dot]comHCL Comnet requires professionals for Technical Support B2B Process
Technical Support Profile Openings at HCL COMNET from 17th July to 19th July
Designation: Technical Analyst/ Sr. Technical Analyst
Job Location: Noida\ Gurgaon(Manesar)
Requirement: Business to Business Technical Support Profile
- Minimum 6 months of relevant technical experience is mandatory.
- Technical Support to HCL's business clients. He / She will be responsible to provide technical voice support, Resolve Technical or network problem diagnosis,chat, to the clients and provide technical resolution. Incumbent should open for 24X7 operations
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customer's end users
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs
- Perform user account management activities
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications)
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
- May train users and operators on a limited basis and/or may write training procedures
- Participate in on-going training and departmental development
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
- Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams
- Provide knowledge transfer of EUC operations
Interested candidates can come for the interview from 17th July to 19th July on the below mentioned venue details:
Interview Venue Details:
HCL COMNET LTD:
B-39, Tower B, 4th Floor, Sec-1. Noida
Near by Noida sec 15 Metro Station.
Contact Person- SONAM CHAWLA
Kindly carry your resume and photo ID proof
Please mention Sonam Chawla on your resume
Note:Freshers please do not apply