This job is posted at www[dot]IndiaTechJob[dot]comThe Aricent Group requires Trainee Network Support Engineer. Walk-in on 18th January 2014.
Job Title: Trainee (Network Support)
Qualification: BCA/BSc (IT) / B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc(IT) with at least 65%.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Training Duration: 12 months
- · Fairly conversant with Networking Fundamentals viz:
- · Routing Protocols
- · TCP/ IP and IRQs
- · Basic operating systems related to networking
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 12,000/- for first 6 months and INR 16000/- from the 7th month onwards.
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Hyderabad.(within 35 KMS of office premises)
- Candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
- In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will be INR 3 lakhs per annum with the designation of Associate Network Engineer.
- Candidates should be 2012 & 2013 pass outs. Undergraduates are not eligible (candidates awaiting their final semester/year results are also not eligible).
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
- Candidates who have appeared in last 6 months are not eligible.
- Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria can appear for the selection process as per the below mentioned schedule:
Walk-in Location: Hyderabad
Level – 8, Phase IV (Block Capella),
The V – Ascendas IT Park,
Plot no 17, Software units Layout,
Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500 081
10.00am to 3pm
Terms and Conditions:
- · Fresher’s are not applicable
- · Candidates will be expected to make their own arrangements for travel and accommodation