This job is posted at www[dot]IndiaTechJob[dot]comHCL Comnet Noida: Technical Analyst\ Sr. Analyst Openings at Delhi/NCR, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida
Experience: 1 to 3 yrs.
Number of Opening(s): 30
Walk-in Interview from 4th December to 6th December from 10 AM onwards
Role: Technical Service Desk
Experience: 6 months - 3 years
Hiring for Analyst/Sr. Analyst
Minimum 6 months of technical experience is mandatory
- Technical Voice experience required
- Technical Support to HCL's business clients. He / She will be responsible to provide voice support, Resolve Technical or network problem diagnosis,chat, to the clients and provide technical resolution. Incumbent should open for 24X7 operations.
Responsibilities :- SD
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customer's end users
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate
- support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution,
- and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs
- Perform user account management activities
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets,
- presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications)
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
- May train users and operators on a limited basis and/or may write training procedures
- Participate in on-going training and departmental development
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
- Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams
- Provide knowledge transfer of EUC operations
- Technical / Semi technical Voice / Semi voice international Experience required or from Customer support background with technical knowledge can apply
- Phone support experience necessary.
- Technical help desk or technical call center experience is necessary.
- Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
- Hands-on work experience with the following:
- Windows Operating systems
- Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
- Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008,
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007
- ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution sts
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools
- MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio
- Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox),
- VPN and remote dial-in users
- Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
- PDA and blackberry support
- Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop applications like Winzip, etc
Technical Voice / semivoice / semitech voice, semivoice Experience required For SERVICEDESK Requirement
- - Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- - Good documentation skills
- - Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio)
- - Should have a great customer handling skills
- - Able to handle unforeseen situations
- - High level of acceptance
- - Can drive HCL's value and its methodology
Date of Interview :- Wednesday to Friday, 4th Dec to 6th Dec 13
Job Location: Noida\ Manesar
Interview Venue Details:-
B-39, Tower B, 4th Floor,Sec-1 Noida.
Near by Noida Sec 15 metro station.
Please mention Shalini Sharma on your resume.
Contact Person- Shalini Sharma
Kindly carry your resume and a copy of photo ID proof.
Candidate should have Good communication.
Freshers please don't apply