This job is posted at www[dot]IndiaTechJob[dot]comHCL Technologies Limited in Delhi/NCR, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida requires Technical Analyst/ Sr. Analyst Openings at HCL Comnet Noida
Experience: 1 to 3 yrs.
Walkin Interview on 16th November from 10 AM
Applicants need to go to the venue mentioned
Role: Technical Service Desk
Experience: 6 months - 3 years
Hiring for Analyst/Sr. Analyst
- Minimum 6 months of technical experience is mandatory
- Technical Voice experience required
- Technical Support to HCL's business clients. He / She will be responsible to provide voice support, Resolve Technical or network problem diagnosis,chat, to the clients and provide technical resolution. Incumbent should open for 24X7 operations.
Responsibilities :- SD
- · Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customer's end users
- · Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- · Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
- · Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- · Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
- . Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate
- support teams and follow up until closure.
- . Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution,
- and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs
- . Perform user account management activities
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets,
- presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications)
- . Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems
- . Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
- . May train users and operators on a limited basis and/or may write training procedures
- . Participate in on-going training and departmental development
- . Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
- . Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams
- . Provide knowledge transfer of EUC operations
- . Technical / Semi technical Voice / Semi voice international Experience required or from Customer support background with technical knowledge can apply
- · Phone support experience necessary.
- · Technical help desk or technical call center experience is necessary.
- · Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
- · Hands-on work experience with the following:
- · Windows Operating systems
- · Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
- · Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008,
- · Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007
- · ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center
- · User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
- · Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools
- · MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio
- · Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox),
- · VPN and remote dial-in users
- · Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
- · PDA and blackberry support
- · Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop applications like Winzip, etc
. Technical Voice / semivoice / semitech voice, semivoice Experience required For SERVICEDESK Requirement
- - Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- - Good documentation skills
- - Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio)
- - Should have a great customer handling skills
- - Able to handle unforeseen situations
- - High level of acceptance
- - Can drive HCL's value and its methodology
Date of Interview :- Saturday 16th Nov 13.
Job Location: Noida\ Manesar
Interview Venue Details:-
B-39, Tower B, 4th Floor,Sec-1 Noida.
Near by Noida Sec 15 metro station.
Please mention Shalini Sharma on your resume.
Contact Person- Shalini Sharma
Kindly carry your resume and a copy of photo ID proof.
Candidate should have Good communication.
Freshers please don't apply