This job is posted at www[dot]IndiaTechJob[dot]comCentre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Pune University Campus, Ganesh Khind,
Pune - 411 007,
Fax: + 91-20-25503131
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India invites applications form skilled and experienced professionals from multiple domains for its project requirements at Pune.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer - III
- Software Development PNE/KDAG-SD-PE-III/1311 1
- Software Development PNE/NISG-SD-PE-III/1311 2
- Hardware Design PNE/MDEG-HD-PE-III/1311 1
- Software Design PNE/MDEG-SD-PE-III/1311 1
- Marketing PNE/ACTS-MKTG-PE-III/1311 1
Name of the Post: Project Engineer - II
- Linguistics PNE/AAI-LING-PE-II/1311 2
- System Administration PNE/AAI-SA-PE-II/1311 1
- Software Development PNE/AAI-SD-PE-II/1311 1
- Software Development PNE/NISG-SD-PE-II/1311 2
- Software Development PNE/GIST-SD-PE-II/1311 2
- Software Development PNE/CES-SD-PE-II/1311 1
- Web Development PNE/HCDC-WDEV-PE-II/1311 4
- Faculty (Core) PNE/ACTS-FAC-PE-II/1311 3
- Training Centre Network Coordinator PNE/ACTS-TCNC-PE-II/1311 1
- Marketing PNE/GIST-MKTG-PE-II/1311 1
- Environment Science PNE/CES-ES-PE-II/1311 1
- Hardware Design PNE/MDEG-HD-PE-II/1311 1
- Software Design PNE/MDEG-SD-PE-II/1311 1
- Project Execution PNE/ACTS-PE-PE-II/1311 2
Name of the Post: Project Engineer - I
- Linguistics PNE/AAI-LING-PE-I/1311 5
- Linguistics PNE/GIST-LING-PE-1/1311 2
- System Administration PNE/AAI-SA-PE-I/1311 1
- Software Development PNE/GIST-SD-PE-I/1311 5
- Software Development PNE/GIST-SD-1-PE-I/1311 4
- Software Development PNE/CES-SD-PE-I/1311 1
- Software Development PNE/GSDG-SD-PE-I/1311 2
- Software Development PNE/HPC-FTE-SD-PE-I/1311 3
- Software Development PNE/EGOV-SD-PE-I/1311 1
- Flash Development PNE/HCDC-FD-PE-I/1311 1
- Testing PNE/GIST-TE-PE-I/1311 2
- Hardware Design PNE/MDEG-HD-PE-I/1311 1
- Hardware Design PNE/HPND-HD-PE-I/1311 2
- Software Design PNE/HPND-SD-PE-I/1311 1
- Environment Science PNE/CES-ES-PE-I/1311 2
- Bioinformatics PNE/BIO-PE-I/1311 4
- Computational Fluid Dynamics PNE/CFD-PE-I/1311 1
- Computational Structural Mechanics PNE/CAE-CSM-PE-I/1311 2
- Web Designing PNE/WDG-WD-PE-I/1311 1
- Web Designing PNE/HCDC-WD-PE-I/1311 2
Name of the Post: Project Assistant - I
- Technical Assistance PNE/GIST-TA-PA-I/1311 1
Above mentioned positions are on contract for a fixed duration and against approved projects. No. of posts advertised may vary as per the project requirements with consolidated pay as per CDAC's norms.
Maximum age limit will vary according to the experience asked for the post. Applicants belonging to the reserved category / Govt. employees would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India's norms.
HOW TO APPLY:
APPLY ONLINE AT: http://cdac.in/index.aspx?id=pune_sept2013
Last date for receipt of application: 06th December 2013 (06:00 P.M.)
Applicants working in Central/State Govt./PSU or any Govt. Undertaking are required to forward an online advance copy of the application and submit the applications through the proper channel by clearly mentioning the position code on the application.
1) Mere fulfillment of the above-mentioned qualifications etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Organization to interview all the candidates. The Organization may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed.
2) Candidates are required to produce their original certificates (Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste and Age proof) along with attested photocopies at the time of interview.
3) Applicants/Candidates who will not able to produce certificate of equivalency to degree for BFA/ Fine Arts qualification during interview will be considered against position of Project Assistant subject to fulfillment of other requirement/criteria.