This job is posted at www[dot]IndiaTechJob[dot]comCentral Electronics Limited
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
4, Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad (UP)
Recruitment on Contractual Basis
Central Electronics Limited is a Public Sector Enterprise, Schedule B Company under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology and is engaged in manufacturing of Solar Photovoltaic Cells, Module & Systems, Railway Electronics Systems and Microwave Electronics Systems.
The Company is looking forward to recruit high caliber and talented professionals on contractual basis for two years which is further extendable on performance basis for one more year.
- Technical Manager : One
- Electrical Engineer : One
- Electronics Engineer : Two
- Executive (Material Management) : Two
- Technical Officer : One
- Mechanical Engineer: One
- Executive(IT): One
1. A non - refundable Bank Draft for Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of Central Electronics Limited payable at Ghaziabad/ New Delhi is to be enclosed. Candidates are advised to write their name and post applied on the reverse side of the bank draft.
No application fee need to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST/
2. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy layer). It is relaxed to 10 years for PwD-General, 13 years for PwD-OBC and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates.
3. Reservation is applicable as per extant government rules.
4. Only typed application giving complete particulars in the prescribed proforma with one passport size photograph pasted and self attested copies of all the degrees and certificates should be sent within 21 days from date of publication of this advertisement. (Date of Publication of Advertisement is 23rd Oct 2013)
Duly completed application should be sent through post/courier super scribing on the envelope for the post applied to Asstt. General Manager(HRD), Central Electronics Limited, Sahibabad, Distt. Ghaziabad (UP)-201010.
Shortlisted candidates may be informed regarding Date, Time and Venue for written test (if any) and Interview, therefore, they are required to furnish their E-mail address in the application form.
For details please visit: http://www.celindia.co.in/Advertisement_CEL_23oct13.pdf