This job is posted at www[dot]IndiaTechJob[dot]comHCL Technologies Limited : Exclusive Walk-in for Technical Service Desk/DC-OPs from 6th to 10th August 2013
Role: Technical Service Desk / Data Center operation
Experience: 6 months - 3 years ( Technical voice /semi voice, IT help-desk/service Desk / Data center operation-monitoring, remedies, ticketing tools)
Note : freshers/ other exp please don't apply
Hiring for Analyst/Sr. Analyst
Technical Support to HCL's business clients. He / She will be responsible to provide voice support, Hardware, software,network problem diagnosis,chat, to the clients and provide technical resolution. Incumbent should open for 24X7 operations.
Eligibility (Tech-voice, semi-voice, semi tech-voice,semi-voice)
Responsibilities :- SD
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customer's end users
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate
- support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution,
- and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs
- Perform user account management activities
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets,
- presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications)
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
- May train users and operators on a limited basis and/or may write training procedures
- Participate in on-going training and departmental development
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
- Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams
- Provide knowledge transfer of EUC operations
Responsibilities :- DC -Ops
- Good communication
- experience only with international process , domestic with good comm is fine ready to work in any shift
- 0.6 months to 3 yrs Experience in ( LINUX, UNIX,windows,hardware & software monitoring ,server,network monitoring )
- certification course with min 6 months in Linux /Unix with good comm are eligible .
Please walk in to the below address:
Saturday: 10am-3pm , Weekdays - 1pm-4pm
HCL Comnet Limited,
4/293, Sterling Technopolis,
Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Saturday -10am-3.30pm : Weekdays - 1pm-4pm
HCL Comnet Systems and Services Ltd.
Surya Sapphires Plot No 3
2nd Floor, HCL Comnet Block.
Survey No 20 & 22 Konnappana Agrahara Village
Electronic City, Hosur Road, Bangalore
contact person-Sanoj / Ahamed
If your experience is relevant kindly walk in to the above mentioned address Directly.