This job is posted at www[dot]IndiaTechJob[dot]comTCS Walk-in for Linux Administrators on 21st April 2013
Description: Hands on experience in Installation /Configuration/ Change Management of Application server (Jboss, WAS, WAS ND), Database Server (DB2), Webserver. zLinux User Management. Writing Scripts and scheduling jobs and Maintenance & support of above activities.
Experience: 3 to 6 Years
NOTE: If you are an employee of any unregistered company OR if any information provided is found to be fake/incorrect, your candidature will not be considered.
Total IT experience should be above 3Yrs- MANDATORY
Relevant Experience as above mentioned.
Tata Consultancy Services,
Yantra Park, Opp Voltas HRD Trg Center,
Subhash Nagar, Pokhran Road No. 2,
Thane (West), 400 601
Timing for Registration: 9.30 AM - 12:30 P.M.
Day/ Date: Sunday / 21st April, 2013.
Joining Location: Mumbai
CANDIDATES NEED TO CARRY:-
A ) Mandatory Documents to be carried while coming for the interview:
- A copy of resume
- Passport size photo
- Last 3 months pay-slip copies
- Original & Copy of PAN Card # / Passport
- Class 10 Mark-Sheet
- Class 12 Mark-Sheet
- UG Mark-Sheets & Degree Certificates
- PG Mark-Sheets & Degree Certificates
- Previous Experience Certificates for all the Previous Employment
- Copy of Relieving Letters of all previous companies (Current Company if applicable)
- Address Proof (Ration Card / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill)
- Original copy of Citizenship Proof (Passport / Voters ID / Ration Card / Driving Licence)
Please reach the venue on time between 09:30 AM to 12.30 PM
- BE/ B Tech/ ME/ M Tech/ M. Sc / MCA / MCM/ MS/ MBA [with IT/ Systems/Finance] / CA / ICWA.
- Only B. Sc, BCA & Technical Diploma (3 Yrs) with min 4 yrs relevant IT experience.
- Consistent academic record is a must (50% and above)
- Not more than 2 years break in Career / Academics or Non - IT Experience
- Correspondence/Part time courses will not be considered.
- Candidates interviewed by TCS in the last 6 months are not eligible.