This job is posted at www[dot]IndiaTechJob[dot]comHCL Walk-in Interviews for Weblogic Administrators in Noida on 4th May : 10 openings
Interview Date : 4-May-13 (Saturday)
Interview Location : Noida
Years of Experience : 4-7 Years
- Application Infrastructure Support for development, testing and production environments at Web / Application / Integration layers.
- Managing application users, file-system / storage, DNS names and servers through regular monitoring of systems.
- Work on Infra tickets related to environment-level work requests / issues / deployments binding to the service level agreement, providing update to requestor(s) on regular basis and handling escalations related to the tickets owned by team.
- Analysing critical issues and providing workaround / permanent solution and RCA.
- Initiate/Draft & Implement the environment change requests, follow-up with concerned parties for approvals.
- Coordinate for the implementation of UNIX/Network/Database change activities from application"s perspective.
- Communicating the environment outages in advance to the stakeholders / other support teams / testing / develop
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following detail.
- Total Experience :
- Relevant Experience:
- Current CTC :
- Expected CTC :
- Notice Period :
- Willing to work in 24*7 :
- Date of Birth :