This job is posted at www[dot]IndiaTechJob[dot]com
A Section 25 company setup by Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY) Government of India
708-723, 7th Floor, Devika Towers, 6, Nehru Place
New Delhi : 110 019 Tel. (011) 2644 3266 / 2628 8190
Website : www.medialabasia.in
Applications invited for the posts of Technical and Management Trainees to work on projects in the area of Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
Name of the post: Technical Trainees
1. Post Code : MLA/ITRA/TT/13
2. Educational Qualifications and skill sets required :
a) Qualification: First Class BE / B.Tech. in CS/IT/ECE or MCA or M.Sc. (CS/IT) or equivalent with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
b) Skills required :
- Knowledge of Android, Windows and Asterisk platforms
- Knowledge of Mobile / Android technology
- Knowledge in PHP, MySQL, Web Development
- Knowledge of Dot NET/Ruby On Rails (ROR).
- Knowledge in JAVA, J2EE, J2ME programming
- Knowledge in Web Designing, Animation and Multimedia
- Knowledge of Eclipse/NetBeans/JBuilder, MySQL/PostgreSQL/HSQLDB
3. Eligibility:- Candidates with qualifications specified under 2(a) above, and passed out in 2011/ 2012 with First Class with minimum 60% or those who are appearing for final
exams in 2013 who are confident of scoring 1st Class or equivalent CGPA shall be eligible to apply.
4. Job Description:- To work on various ICT based projects in the field of Software programming applications as Java, C++, Human Computer Interaction, Android Applications, Digital Content Graphics / Multimedia & Value Added Services on Mobile / Internet, web based applications.
5. Age Limit:- Not more than 28 years as on 30.4.2013.
6. No. of Trainees required:- 4 to 6.
7. Stipend:- The Technical Trainees shall be paid a fixed monthly stipend of Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per month.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may download the application form and apply in the prescribed manner along with copies of certificates (regarding proof of age, qualifications, etc.),
superscribing the envelope “Application for the post of ___________________________”, to reach Media Lab Asia on or before 12th April, 2013 at the address given below.
Application should be submitted in the prescribed format ONLY. Applications without the requisite information asked for / without signature / without photograph / without copies of certificates and applications received after the due date will not be considered.
Director (Admin. & Finance)
Media Lab Asia
708-723, Devika Tower, 7th Floor, 6, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110 019
Telephone: 91 11 2644 3266, 91 11 2628 8190, 2628 8192, Fax: 91 11 2628 8189
For details please visit: http://medialabasia.in/index.php/advertisement-for-technical-and-management-trainees