This job is posted by TUSHAR and available at itjobsdelhi[dot]blogspot[dot]com
Zycus:Walk-in for Spend Analyst:Freshers: 27th January 2012,Friday
- Trainee - Spend Analysis (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation /Production/ E&TC) - Multiple Positions
Date : 27th Jan 2012, Friday
Time slot: Between 11.30 am to 1pm
Zycus Infotech Pvt. Ltd
B-507 Floral Deck Plaza,
Near Good luck Restaraunt, MIDC,
Mumbai 400 093.
Landmark : Opp ICICI bank
- You are requested to carry a hard copy of your resume along.
- The last slot is from 1pm - 1.30 pm. Please reach the venue before 1pm. Candidates arriving after 1 pm will not be admitted.
- You do not need a confirmation from our side to attend the interview process. Just walk in with a hard copy of your Resume.
- Candidates who have attended the interview process in the past 6 months need not attend this walk - in.
- Candidates who are available for immediate joining should participate in the interview process.
- Working with customer to gather their Spend Analysis requirements.
- Provide a unique categorization (eg:UNSPSC, eCLASS,etc) to customer's data (line items/commodities).
- Leverage the categorization knowledge of customer's commodities from manual information to automated repeated & consistent categorization, using Zycus Artificial Intelligence (AI) based applications.
- Data Analysis of the MRO and other spend data provided by the customer and create reports in Zycus Analysis applications.
- Perform data mining to identify potential saving opportunities.
- Work efficiently on database tools, Zycus analytical / AI applications, ETL configuration, MS-Excel, etc.
- Should come up with innovative solutions for difficult problems to improve business process productivity.