This job is posted by TUSHAR and available at itjobsdelhi[dot]blogspot[dot]com
TCS Special interview drive scheduled for "Java Developers /Leads" at TCS Hyderabad on Saturday, 5-Nov-2011.
Registration time is from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM sharp. Kindly confirm your availability by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday EOD.
Please find below the interview details:
TATA Consultancy Services,
Deccan Park, Opp CyberPearl, Near Mindspace, Madhapur, Hyderabad.
Experience: 3 to 8 Years
Contact person: Kalyan (HR)
Job location: Hyderabad
- Strong experience on Java /J2ee programming skills with Webservices.
- Experience on WebServices is mandatory
- Excellent communication & Inter-personal skills.
- Consistent academic records Class X onwards (Minimum 50%)
- Only Full Time courses would be considered - BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCA /
- M.Sc / MBA /BSc /BCA. (Candidates with B.Sc/ BCA as highest qualification need to have more than 3.5 Years Experience)
- Should not have a gap of more than 3 years overall (10th Standard onwards).
- Candidates appeared for interview in the last 6 months are not eligible.
It is mandatory to bring the following documents to appear in Interview Process:
Updated CV (2), a photograph, last 3 months pay-slips, Pancard/Passport photocopy (1), photocopy of all educational documents (marks sheets/certificate), a copy of this mail and EP profile number & print copy of your filled in application form (steps to create EP no. and fill online application form is mentioned below).
(TCS Toll Free No - 1800 209 3111 for EP Number Creation)
Creating EP profile and filling in Online application form
1. Visit the website http://careers.tcs.com
2. Under tab "Experienced Professionals" select India as the Geography.
3. Click "Create Your Profile" link and fill a few basic details.
4. Upon successfully creation of your profile, you will receive an e-mail acknowledgement containing your login credentials (EP profile no. and password).
5. Complete filling in the application form and submit.
6. You can track the status of your application by using the "Track My Application" link.
E-mail notifications will also be sent at various stages of the recruitment process.
You will receive an e-mail notification once your selection process is completed successfully and you are offered a job at TCS. You can then log in to the site to view your online offer letter (.pdf).