This job is posted by Tushar and available at itjobsdelhi.blogspot.com
Adobe is hiring Freshers (2009/2010) Batch. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering from a premier institute.
- Proficient in C/C++ assembly/ Java, data structure and algorithm.
- Good understanding of object oriented design and knowledge of product life cycles and associated issues.
- Knowledge of application development on multiple platforms including various flavors of Windows and Macintosh.
- Should have excellent computer science fundamentals and a good understanding of architecture, design and performance.
- He/ she would contribute extensively in analysis, design and programming for major and dot software releases.
- He/ she would be from time to time required to interface with product marketing to evaluate and determine new features to be added.
- Should be a proactive self starter who can develop methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- He/ she would be expected to provide leadership within the respective division and act as a mentor to engineers.
- He/ she would be an expert on one or more platforms and knowledgeable of cross-platform issues, competitive products, and customer requirements. He would contribute significantly towards the development and application of advanced concepts, technologies and expertise within the team.
- He/ she would be required to address broad architecture and design issues of future products or technologies and provide strategic direction in evaluating new technologies in his/her area of expertise.