Monday, July 06, 2009
INSTITUTE OF APPLIED MANPWOER RESEARCH
Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-40.
The Centre for Monitoring and Evaluation set-up in IAMR invites applications for the post of Data Entry Operators purely on Ad-hoc basis for the Project - Assessment of Future Human Capital Requirement in Agriculture:
Data Entry Operators:(4 Posts):
Duration: About 6 months with effect from October, 2009 onwards
Qualification: Graduate & above with knowledge of Hindi and English Expertise in computers with knowledge of Excel/Access and SPSS
How To apply:
C.V. may be forwarded within one month of the notification.
Applications may be forwarded to Project Director, Institute of Applied Manpower Research, Plot No.25, Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-110040 indicating the name of the post applied for.
For Complete details please visit: http://iamrindia.gov.in/project_postagri.doc
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA SERVICES BOARD, MUMBAI
Telegraphic Address : "SERVBOARD", Mumbai
Requirement for officers in Grade 'B' (DR)
Advt.No. 1A /2009-10
Applications are invited for the post mentioned below in Reserve Bank of India (RBI/Bank) from Indian citizens, subjects of Nepal and Bhutan, Tibetan refugees (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) and persons of Indian origin who have migrated from Myanmar and Sri Lanka with the intention of permanently settling in India and in whose favour Eligibility Certificates have been issued by Government of India.
Officers in Grade 'B'(Direct Recruitment - DR) : Total 79 Posts :(39 (G), 11 (SC), 6 (ST) & 23 (OBC))
Age (as on 01-07-2009) : Between 21 and 30 years
How to apply:
- Candidates applying for the post may send their applications to the General Manager, RBI Services Board, Post Bag No.14501, Mumbai Central Post Office, Mumbai-400008 by ordinary post. The cover should be superscribed for the post applied for e.g. "App. for the post of Officers in Gr.'B'(DR)".
- App. in closed covers may also be deposited in the box specially kept for the purpose at the Board's Office at Reserve Bank of India, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Mumbai Central, Mumbai-400008.
For complete details of Qualifications, Age, Mode of Examination etc. please visit: http://www.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2005
- Application should reach the Board's Office on or before 6.00 P.M. on August 24, 2009.
- In the case of App. received only by post from candidates living abroad; in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura; Ladakh division of Jammu and Kashmir State; Lahaul and Spiti Districts and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh; Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep, the last date of receipt of App. will be on or before 6.00 P.M. on August 31, 2009.
QUARTESIAN Clinical Research - A rapidly growing U.S. based CRO is looking for experinenced Clinical Data Managers and Clinical Data Co-ordinator for its Bangalore office on a Contract basis.
For Data Managers minimum 3 years experience is required.
Excellent communications skills is a must.
Intrested candidates please send their resume to: email@example.com
APTECH Computer Education:
Requires for PREET VIHAR Center
Trainers : Graduate / BE/ MCA / BCA with 1 or 2 years of experience in following:
- C, C++, DS, Java, Advance Java, Struts, .Net, XML, MS Office, SQL Server, Tally, Oracle 9i, DBA/Developer Track (OCP)
- A+, MCSE, CCNA, Linux Networking & Admin (RHCE)
Vendor Certification will be added advantage
Preet Vihar Center:
81, Defence Enclave,
2nd Floor, Main Vikas marg.
Opp Petrol Pump
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092
Simmtronics requires Engineers for Motherboard, Graphics Card , SMPS, TFT Repairing for Delhi and Roorkee.
Experience: 3 to 4 years
Walk-In for Interview with your Resume at:
C-41, Okhla Phase-I, New Delhi-20
Sunday, July 05, 2009
IAP Company Limited, an ISO 9001:2000 certified,Software Development & Software Solution provider - with major operations in Tokyo (Japan) and Gurgaon (India).
Requirement of Project Lead
Qualification : MCA/B.E/B.Tech with specialization in computers/IT
Experience : 5 to 10 years
Skill Set : J2EE with open source tools for IDE, MVC Framework, version control, Application Server and content management system, postgres SQL, CASE Tool.
Strong skills for the Project: Struts, XML, HTML, Ajax, JSP, Oracle DB
Job Location : Client Site( Delhi)
Please send your Resume immediately at the E-mail mentioned below.
Saturday, July 04, 2009
KANDLA PORT TRUST
Gandhidham, Kutch, Gujarat,
India - 370201
Phone :91 (2836) 238055
Fax :91 (2836) 239055
(ADVERTISEMENT NO. GA/PS/9014/09)
Applications are invited for the following posts with last date of receipt on or before 31/08/09. The date of determining eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the normal closing date, prescribed for receipt of application viz. 31/08/09.
- Pilot :- Four Posts ( One SC, One ST, Two OBC ): Rs.14500-350-18700, Age: Below 35 yrs., Qualification: i) Certificate of competency as Master of a Foreign Going ship granted under M.S.Act, 1958. ii) Experience as Chief Officer on foreign going ship or as Executive officer in Navy.
- Marine Engineer :- Three Posts ( One OBC, Two UR): Rs.14500-350-18700 for those with MOT 1st Class combined certificate. (Rs.100/- less for those with MOT 1st Class Single Certificate), Rs.10750-300-16750 for those with MOT 2nd Class Certificate. (Special pay of Rs.100/- for those with MOT 2nd class Combined Certificate holders) Age: Below 40 yrs., Qualification: i) First OR Second Class BOT / MOT certificate of competency as Marine Engineer (Motor) OR combined.
- Assistant Engineer.(Dredger / Tug):- One Post for ST: Rs.8600-250-14600 Age: Below 40 yrs., Qualification: i) Should have Engineer's certificate of competency issued under I.S.V., Act, 1917 OR Four years regular apprenticeship in Marine Engineering workshop recognized by the Ministry of Transport with 2 years experience as watch keeping Engineering in ocean going vessels OR 4 years experience as Engine Room artificer or in higher post in the Indian Navy with 2 yrs. experience as watch keeping engineer on ocean going vessels.
- Assistant Electrical Engineer (Floating Craft): One Post (Reserved for ST): Rs.8600-250-14600, Age: Below 40 yrs., Qualification: i) Degree OR Diploma in Electrical Engineering. ii) Experience in maintenance of Marine Electrical installation for a period of 3 yrs. in case of Degree holder and 5 yrs. in case of Diploma holders OR should have worked as Chief Electrical Artificer in Indian Navy. In deserving cases, relaxation in experience will be given at the discretion of Administration.
- Jr.Engineer (Electrical): Five Posts ( One SC, One ST, Three UR ): Rs.5500-200-6100-220-11380, Age: Below 28 yrs., Qualification: Degree in Electrical Engineering OR Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 3 yrs. experience.
- Jr.Engineer (Civil) :- Two Posts for SC : Rs.5500-200-6100-220-11380, Age: 18-28 yrs., Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering OR Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 yrs. experience.
- Jr.Engineer (Mechanical) : Two Posts (Un-reserved) : Rs.5500-200-6100-220-11380, Age: 18-25 yrs., Qualification: Degree in Mechanical Engineering OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 3 yrs., experience.
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 yrs in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 yrs. for OBC candidates and the period of service rendered in defence plus three years for ex-serviceman candidates. Other benefits will be admissible as per rules.
Applications preferably typewritten, giving full particulars regarding post applied for, name of candidate, address, nationality, religion, whether belongs to SC/ST/OBC, date of birth, educational qualification and experience, with Two recent passport size photograph and one duly affixed thereon and accompanied by attested copies of all such certificates and crossed postal order / DD of Rs.100/- (Sr.No.1 to 4) and Rs.20/- (Sr.No.5 to 7) payable to "KANDLA PORT TRUST, GANDHIDHAM, KUTCH" should be made so as to reach the SECRETARY, KANDLA PORT TRUST, POST BOX NO.50, GANDHIDHAM, KUTCH, PIN 370 201, GUJARAT, not later than the closing date i.e. 31/08/09 ( Monday ). Candidates already in Government service or in Public Sector Undertakings must apply through proper channel. SC/ST candidates need not pay the prescribed fee. SC/ST candidates, if called for suitability test and / or interview will be paid 1st class (Sr.No.1 & 2) and 2nd class (Sr.No.3 to 7) to and fro railway fare by the shortest route as per rules, provided they are not in Government service.
For Complete Details Please visit:
Friday, July 03, 2009
Unisys India requires Software Engineers Walk-in on 4th & 6th to 10th July, 2009
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Experience: 5 to 8 Yrs
- Good knowledge of compiler, Linker & Assembler
- Knowledge of different phases of compilers
- Knowledge of Compiler front and back end, Optimization
- Knowledge of machine instruction
- Good knowledge of product engineering life cycles
- Provides technical support to junior resources in the team
- Client interaction and products maintenance
Required Skill: worked on Compiler development/ maintenance, C or C++, System Programming
Desirable skill: Linker and Assembler Concepts, Lex & Yacc, Algol
Secondary Skills: Individual contributor, Leadership & team player, communication
Walk-in Interview date: 4th July 2009 and 6th to 10th July 2009
Time: 10am to 4pm
Unisys Global Services India
"Purva Premier", 135/1,
Bangalore - 560025
Walk-In for JAVA / J2EE - Developers / Sr. Developers ( with SPRING MVC Framework & Hibernate Experience on Saturday - 4 July, 09 ) from 11 AM To 5 PM.
Date & Time: 4th July, 2009 (11 Am to 5 PM)
Position: Java / J2EE - Developer / Senior Developer
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc ( Computer Science / Electronics ) / B.Sc (Compuer Science) / BCA
Mandatory Skills required:
- 3 - 7 Years of relevant experience with Core Java and J2ee Technologies with expertise in JSP and must have experience with Spring MVC Framework and Hibernate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
E2S Corp ( Everest Business Solution Inc. ), # 9-11, Crystal Plaza, Bhuvanappa Layout, Koramangala, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560 029.
LANDMARK: Opposite Forum Mall, Next to @HOME Appliances store, Near Big Bazar.
Contact: Srinivas ( Resource Consultant ) Ph: 91-80-25508830 Ext*191
- Online Technical Test ( Objective type consists of 50 Questions based on Core Java & J2ee Technologies )
- Technical Discussion with Tech Panel - F2F
- Final Discussion with HR Manager.
Accenture requires Team Lead/ Tech Lead, Senior Software Engineer
- Must have experience on ASP.NET ; exprience on one of the development languages ( C# or VB.net - C# preferred) & Commerce Server-2007 (CS2002 at minimum) is mandatory.
- Experience in SQL server
- Knowledge of Retail/ Silverlight is an add-on to the profile.
To apply through Naukri.com please CLICK HERE
Custom Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. has requirement for the following positions:
Web Developer : Experienced Programmers (MCA/B.Tech) for ASP.Net, SQL server, PHP, AJAX.
All position are based at Gurgaon Office.
Apply ONLINE : http://www.customsolutionsindia.com/resumeupload.aspx
Thursday, July 02, 2009
O.P. JINDAL Institute of TECHNOLOGY,O.P. JINDAL Industrial Park,
Punjipathra, Raigarh, (C.G.), PIN:496001
Tel: 07762-304000, Fax: 07767-304005
O.P. Jindal Institute of Technology requires the Professors, Assistant Professor & Lecturers in the following disciplines:
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
Candidates applying for Professor's post should have a Ph. D degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 15 years academic experience, for Assistant Professor's post a Ph.D degree with a minimum 5 years experrience or M.Tech/MBA/MPhil with 10 years experience and for Lecturer's position a post graduate degree with 2 years experience.
Pay Scale: As per AICTE / State Govt. Norms. Suitable accomodation for Faculty will be available.
Eligible candidates may send a detailed CV with a latest passport size color photograph latest by 10th July, 2009 to:
The Director, O.P. JINDAL Institute of TECHNOLOGY, Knowledge park Industrial Area, Gharghoda Road, Punjipathra, District Raigarh, (Chhattisgarh), PIN:496001
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position applied for in the subject line.
MODY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE (Deemed University u/s 3 of the UGC Act 1956)
Lakshmangarh-332311, Distt. Sikar (Rajasthan)
Phone: 01573-225001-12 (12 Lines)
Fax: (01573) 225042
Applications are invited for the folleoing positions in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communications Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Essential: First class ME/MTech and Ph.D in relevant field. Experience of min. 10 years of which 5 years must be at the level of Assistant professors. Good Published work
- Assistant Professor:
Essential: Ph.D with minimum 3 years experience or First class ME/MTech. with minimum 5 years experience at the level of Lecturer
Essential: First Class ME/MTech in relevant field
Remuneration: UGC Scale and DA (114%), HRA(25%) and benefit of CPF @12%.
Minimum salary with HRA & CPF of Professors is Rs. 68408/-; Asstt Professor is Rs. 43, 762/- and Lecturer is Rs. 29, 174/-
Intrested candidates may apply to the Dean, FET alongwith transcript, list of publications, reprints of three selected papers etc. at the above address latest by 21 July, 2009
Feroze Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology
Ratapur Crossing, Raebareli,
Uttar Pradesh- 229316
(Approved by AICTE & Affiliated to UPTU, Lucknow)
Requires the following Faculty positions:
- Electronics & Comm. Engg. (Prof 02, AsttProf 03, Lecturer 05*, Lab Instructor 02)
- Computer Science & Engg . (Prof 02, AsttProf 04, Lecturer 05, Lab Instructor 01)
- Mechanical Engineering (Prof 01, AsttProf 02, Lecturer 01, Lab Instructor 01)
- Aeronautical Engineering (AsttProf 01, Lecturer 01, Lab Instructor 01)
- MCA (AsttProf 01, Lecturer 02, Lab Instructor 01)
- Professional Communication (Lecturer 01)
Qualifications as per AICTE guidelines. Salary will paid as per UP Govt Payscales with DA, HRA. Higher start for deserving candidates. Recently retired/retiring persons may also apply
*01 Lecturer is required for Teaching Management related subjecta and Qualifications will be B.Tech. (EC/CS/ME) with MBA
Please apply in strict confidence upto 20th July, 2009 or mail your resume at email@example.com
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS INSTITUTE PLEASE VISIT: http://fgiet.com/about_college.php
RAJ KUMAR GOEL GROUP OF INSTITUTION Invites applications for the faculty and staff positions in the following Institutition:
- Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology, Ghazuiabad
- Raj Kumar Goel Engineering College, Pilakuwa
- Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology for Women, Ghaziabad
- RKG Chandrakanta College of Management & Technology for Women, Gharmukteshwar
(All the Institutes are Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India and affiliated to U.P. Technical University)
- PRINCIPAL for MCA
- ASSTT. PROFESSORS
for teaching B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, AEI, ME) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Professional Communication, Env. Science, Human Values & Professional Ethics, Industrial Psycology, Industrial Sociology, Microprocessor & Embedded Systems, Microwave, Antenna & Wave Propagation and Digital Signal Processing.
Qualifications, Experience and Pay Scales as per AICTE/U.P. Govt. Norms
Interested candidates may send their resume on prescribed format available on Institute ebsite along with passport size photograph by post and email latest by 15th July, 2009 to the Director Stream and position applied for should be written in E-mail on the envelope Separate application must be submitted for separate posts.
For more details visit: http://rkgit.edu.in/openings/index.html
Indian Institute of Technology Rajasthan
RECRUITMENT OF FACULTY
Advertisement No. IITJ/2009/Academic/1
Indian Institute of Technology Rajasthan, one of the new generation IITs announced by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, invites applications for the following faculty positions:
- PROFESSOR (Rs.18,400-500-22,400 per month)*
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (Rs.16,400-450-20,000 per month)*
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Rs.12,000-420-18,300 per month)*
- FACULTY ASSOCIATE # (Rs.10,000-325-15,200 per month)*
* These scales are likely to get revised soon.
- Engineering: Computer Science, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
- Sciences & Humanities: Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Humanities and Social Sciences.
For more details please visit: http://www.iitk.ac.in/iitj/recruitment.htm
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
State Bank of India invites young aspiring individuals with the following Criteria:
NO. OF VACANCIES: 500
- Postgraduate Degree/Diploma in Business Administration , Business Management, SYSTEMS, HR etc.
- M.A./M.Sc. in Economics or MA/M.Sc. in Statistics
- CA/CWA/CFA/CS (Company Secretary)
Min. percentage of Marks:
- 55% minimum aggregate marks in Graduation and Postgraduation and 60% minimum aggregate marks in Class XII (50% in Graduation & Post Graduation along with 55% minimum aggregate in Class XII for SC/ST/PWD Candidates)
- Age: Between 21 yrs & 30 yrs as on 01-08-2009 (Age relaxation as per Government rules)
ONLINE APPLICATIONS CAN BE REGISTERED UNTIL 10-08-2009 AFTER PAYMENT OF THE PRESCRIBED FEES AT ANY BRANCH OF STATE BANK OF INDIA.
NO OTHER MODE OF APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED.
LAST REGISTRATION DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION: 10-08-2009
DATE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION: 13-09-2009
FOR DETAILS PLEASE VISIT: http://sbi.co.in/viewdetail.jsp?lang=0&id=0,15,110&dcd=2740&did=1246019682343
Candidates are required to go to any Branch of State Bank of India and pay the amount of prescribed fees/postage charges (Rs. 250/- for General and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD) and get receipt from the branch as per enclosed voucher.The candidates are required to apply online through website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Application registration on website will be open from 09.07.2009 to 10.08.2009.
Nirma Limited requires the following Purely on Contractual Basis for its Corporate Office at Ahmedabad.
ORACLE DEVELOPER (Information Technology): Incumbent should be B.E./B.Tech - Information Technology / Computer Engineering Or MCA Or PG Dip. in Computer Application with minimum 2-3 years hands on Development experience on large enterprise wise Application.
Incumbent should have indepth knowledge of Oracle Developer Suite (Forms, Platform can be placed on Web Reports 6i/9i) and Oracle 9i and Above.
Candidates may apply within 7 days with complete details, Super scribing position applied for on the envelop to:
The Dy. General Manager (HRD),
Nirma Limited, Nirma House, Ashram Road,
Ahmedabad - 380 009
2WIRE provides integrated broadband solutions. The India Development center in PUNE is currently hiring the following professionals:
- Program Manager : 8+ Yrs
- Product Manager : 8+ Yrs
- QA Lead: 6-9 Yrs
- Project Manager- Systems Software: 8 Yrs
- Sr. Automation Tools Developer: 5-7 Yrs
- Technical Writer: 2-4 Yrs
The following position requires 5+ years of experience and there are Multiple Openings against each profile:
- Sr. SAP BAsis and DBA
- Sr. SAP ABAP Developer
- Sr. SAP Sales & Distribution Analyst
- Sr. Data Developer & Integrator - ETL
- Sr. Business WArehouse Analyst (BI)
- Sr. Business Objects Analyst & Developer
- Sr. Network Engineer
- Sr. IT Support Engineer
- Sr. Systems Administrator
Please mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clearly mentioning the position in the subject line
iSource Worldwide requires the followoing professionals for BANGALORE Operations:
- WD 01: WEB DEVELOPER (Min 3-5 years exp):
Desirable: MVC, OOPS Concepts, Should have done at least 3 Major projects from the scratch, Should have good Analytical skills and should do the work with minimum supervision
- WD 02: WEB DESIGNER (Min 1-3 years exp):
Send your resume with JOB CODE to : email@example.com
Quick Financial Consultants : Leading Domestic BPO requires:
Data Entry Operators (50 posts): Day/Night (Speed 40-45 wpm) M-78, IInd Floor, Greater Kailash Part-2, M-Block Market, New Delhi
WALK-IN INTERVIEW (Between 11 Am to 5 pm)
Virginia Transformer India Pvt. Ltd. Indian Arm of the Virginia Transformer Corp. USA need follwoing Professionals:
- VB.NET PROGRAMMER / ANALYST (For Delhi Office - 1 Post): Graduate / PG in SC/COMP Applications / Engineering having 3-4 years experience in VB.Ne, SQL Server & VB 6. Good communication skills is a must. Should have executed the complete SDLC on at least one Project
- CONTROL ENGINEERS (For US Operations) - 2 Posts: Diploma in Electrical with 3-4 years experienc ein Design / Development & Preparation of Control Schematics / Drawing in Transformers or other relevant industry.
Applictaions be sent with detailed Resume & Current Package to Admn. Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
SourceEdge is looking for Developers, Sr. Developers & Project Leads:
Looking for strong technical competency on iPhone, Android, Symbian, BlackBerry & Windows Mobile, .NET/AJAX and C++ with experience between 1 to 6 years.
Intrested candidates please send resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
MOL Information Technology (MOL-IT) a wholly owned subsidiary of Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL) for the offices in Kolkata & Chennai MOL-IT requires young and energetic software professionals for multiple vacancies at different levels:
MOL-IT requires young and energetic Software Professionals for the following positions :
- Assistant Project Manager
Job Code: APM (MAA) - For location: Chennai
The candidate should be a graduate/postgraduate having 10-15 years experience with the follwoing skills
- Strong Project Management Skills with full understanding of the SDLC.
- Hands-on experience in project review, code review, monitoring and control, project implementation and delivery.
- Technical proficiency preferably in Oracle Forms, Reports, Packages & Procedures along with PL/SQL, SQL Query Tuning, etc., should be able to understand the Oracle architecture along with having excellent analytical, investigating and problem solving abilities. Candidate having knowledge of Oracle 10g,. NET / XML / UNIX / Toad / PVCS will have added advantage.
- Should be a good team player capable of managing resource related issues and having excellent team management skills.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Software Engineers/Sr. Software Engineers
The candidate should be a graduate/postgraduate with good communication skills, having 2-6 years of experience and be a good team player with the following technical skills.
Software/Senior Software Engineers for Web Development
Job Code: WEB-ADP (MAA) - For location: Chennai
& WEB-ADP (CCU) - For location: Kolkata
- Proficient in ASP.NET 2.0 or higher, AJAX. Net. Net Framework 2.0 or higher, Visual
Studio 2005 or higher, C# 2.0 or higher with exposure in Web Services and
- RDBMS know how preferably in Oracle. Knowledge in WCF, LINQ would be an added advantage.
- Software / Senior Software Engineers for Oracle Development
Job Code: ADP (MAA I) - For location: Chennai
& ADP (CCU I) - For location: Kolkata
- Excellent technical skills in Oracle Forms, Reports, Packages & Procedures along with PL/SQL, SQL Query Tuning, etc., should be able to understand the Oracle architecture along with having excellent analytical, investigating and problem solving abilities.
- Candidate having knowledge of Oracle 10g,. NET / XML / UNIX / Toad / PVCS will have added advantage.
- Software /Senlor Software Quality Assurance Engineers
Job Code: SQA (MAA) - For location: Chennal
& SQA (CCU) - For location: Kolkata
The candidate should be a graduate/postgraduate with good Communication skills having 3-6 years of experience in software quality assurance and testing. He/she should be a good team player with the following technical skills.
- Good exposure and understanding of the Software Testing & quality assurance process.
- Ability to understand the Software Development Life Cycle and capable of manually testing the applications and analyze the test results with respect to the business process flow.
- Knowledge of any automated tool will be an added advantage.
- Asst. Manager - HR & Administration
Job Code:ADMIN(MAA)-For location: Chennai
The candidate should be a graduate/postgraduate with good communication skills and 6-8 yrs of experience in. a HR Generalist role. A postgraduate degree/diploma with specialization in HRM would be an added advantage.
- EDI Co-ordinators
Job Code: EDI (MAA) - For location: Chennai
The candidates should have 2 to 3 years experience in business process / business systems support with sound academic background, analytical, investigative & Interpersonal skills. Candidate should be able to use the various PC packages for producing periodic MIS. Basic knowledge in Gentran, GIS, Unix, Oracle & EDI will be added advantage.
MOL-IT Offers an excellent growth opportunity with a competitive remuneration package for deserving candidates
Please apply with your detailed CV, clearly specifying the Job code and location, to:
email@example.com for positions in Chennai.
firstname.lastname@example.org for positions in Kolkata
Citi Towers, 8th Floor, Door No. 117, Thyagaraya Road, T. Nagar Chennai-600017
Facsimile: +91-44-4393 9601
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Society for Computer Technology & Research’s
PUNE INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY,
(Engineering College affiliated to University of Pune, approved by A.I.C.T.E., accredited by N.B.A.& I.S.O. certified by D.N.V.)
S.No. 27, Pune-Satara Road, Dhankavdi, Pune – 411043. Tel. No. 020-24371101 / 24378063
FACULTY RECRUITMENT FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2009-10
Applications are invited for the following posts from the eligible candidates in the prescribed format.
- Computer Engineering
Professor 04 (02 Open, 01 SC/ST, 01 ST)
Asstt.Professor 02 (01 ST/SC, 01 DT(a))
Lecturer 05 (01 Open, 01 SC, 01 ST/SC, 01 NT(b), 01 OBC)
- E&TC Engineering
Professor 03 (01 Open, 01 SC, 01 ST)
Asstt.Professor 04 (01 SC/ST, 01 ST/SC, 01 DT(a), 01 OBC)
Lecturer 03 (01 Open, 01 NT(b), 01 OBC)
- Information Technology
Professor 04 (02 Open, 01 SC, 01 ST)
Asstt.Professor 03 (01 SC, 01 ST, 01 DT(a))
Lecturer 05 (01 Open, 02 SC, 01 NT(b), 01 OBC)
- Applied Science
Asstt.Professor Civil 01 (01 Open)
Lecturer Civil 01 (01 Open. )
Lecturer Chemistry 01 01 SC.
Lecturer Electircal 01 01 ST.
Lecturer Maths 01 01 SC.
Lecturer Mechanical 02 01 Open, 01 ST.
Lecturer Physics 01 01 Open
Workshop Suptd. 01 01 Open
- M.E. Comp. Engg. (P.G.) Professor 01 01 Open
- M.E. E&TC Engg. (P.G.) Professor 01 01 Open
Qualification & Experience : As per the A.I.C.T.E. / University of Pune norms.
Application is to be made in the prescribed form available in the college office on all working days except Sundays, Thursdays and holidays (Time: 10.30 am to 4.30 pm) on Payment of Rs. 100/- in cash for Open Category and Rs. 75/- in case of reserve category candidates or on receipt of D.D. of the respective amount in favor of “Principal, P.I.C.T.,Pune - 411043."
The application form can also be downloaded from our website www.pict.edu and is to be submitted along with the D.D. of Rs. 100/- for Open category and Rs. 75/- for Reserve Category. Application Forms will not be sent by post / Courier.
Application duly completed & supported with necessary attested documents must reach the Principal, P.I.C.T. on above address within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Candidate from the Reserved category should send one copy of application to Dy. Registrar, Reservation Cell, University of Pune, Pune - 411 007 without any testimonials.
For Advertisement Details please visit: http://www.pict.edu/new-advertisement.doc
For Application Format please visit: http://www.pict.edu/new-applicatio%20-form09-10.doc
AMITY UNIVERSITY REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING IT PROFESSIONALS:
- Project Managers
- Software Engineers
- Web Designer
For Position 1 To 3: Please Email your resume with Position as subject to email@example.com
Amity campuses in Noida (Adjoining New Delhi), Lucknow & Jaipur and other campuses across the country require,
- Co-ordinator IT :(Graduate )
- Manager IT
BE/ MCA/ MSc Computer Science with 10 – 12 yrs of experience of five years should be in the capacity of heading the IT Department of a corporate house providing Software support / developing packages and solutions.
- Asst. Manager
ager BE/ MCA/ MSc Computer Science with 7 - 10 yrs of experience of five years should be in the capacity of heading the IT Department of a corporate house providing Software support / developing packages and solutions.
- Sr. System Administrator
BE/ MCA/ MSc Computer Science with 5 - 7yrs of experience of five years should be in the capacity of heading the IT Department of a corporate house providing Software support / developing packages and solutions.
- System Administrator
BE/ MCA/ MSc Computer Science with 2 - 5 yrs of experience in a corporate house providing Software support / developing packages and solutions.
- System Executive
BE/ MCA/ MSc Computer Science with 0 - 2 yrs of experience in a corporate house providing Software support / developing packages and solutions.
- Program Manager
MBA with 5 Yrs of experience in IT Coordination
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BHUBANESWAR
SAMANTAPURI, BHUBANESWAR - 751013
Tel: 0674-2301704, Fax: 2301983
Advertisement No. :F.5-6/2009-P&A Dated-26/06/2009
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the post of :
- Professor (Rs. 18,400-500-22,400)
- Associate Professor (Rs. 16,400-450-20,000)
- Assistant Professor (Rs. 12,000-420-18,300)
Plus allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees. (all the above scales are likely to be revised) in all areas of the following disciplines.
- Civil Engineering,
- Computer Science & Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Physics, Chemistry,
- Mathematics and Humanities & Social Sciences (Economics, English,
Minimum Qualification (for all the positions)
- Ph.D. in appropriate discipline with First Class or equivalent in the Preceding Degree and consistently good academic career
Teaching, research or industrial experience.
(a) Professor : 10 years, with a minimum of 5 years at the level of Assistant / Associate Professor.
(b) Associate Professor : 8 years, with a minimum of 3 years at the level of Assistant Professor.
(c) Assistant Professor : 3 years, Candidates should preferably be below 35 years of age.
Relaxation of the minimum experience required may be considered in the case of exceptional candidates.
Reservations will be as per MHRD (GoI) norms.
Last date for submission of application : 31.07.2009 throughout.
For further details please visit: http://iitbbs.ac.in/notice/index.php
Ambuja Realty requires Engineers (Civil / Electrical):
Experience : 0 to 2 years and
Age: below 27 years
WALK-IN INTERVIEW on 4th July, 2009 (10 am to 1 pm)
89C, Moulana Abul Kalam Azad Sarani
Kolkata - 700054
The first round of interview will be from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm on a first come first serve basis.
To apply please visit : www.ambujarealty.com and click on the "Walk-In " Button.
TO APPLY ONLINE PLEASE VISIT: http://www.ambujarealty.com/WalkInInterviewForm.aspx
OTHER NON ENGINEERING POSITIONS:
- Commerce Finance
- General Management/ Marketing
ADP requires the following IT professionals at Pune for Remote Infrastructure Management.
Mainframe Systems Administration-Command Centre Monitoring
- 2 to 8 years experience in Minframe Systems monitoring under ITI framework
- Knowledge of MVS, OS400, UNIX and SAP environment is preferred
Mainframe Systems Administration-Technical Support
- 2 to 8 years experience in supporting large scale Mainframe environments
- Knowledge of z/OS, MVS, JCL, JES2/SDSF, ISPF, CICS and MVS utilities essential
- Exposue to ITIL environment using CA Unicenter Service Desk
- 2 to 6 years experience in System / Application Monitoring
- Working knowledge in HP Site Scope / Net Cool/ Omnibus
- Exposure to Server Support & Scripting (Perl/Shell) in a network env.
FOR DETAILS OF THE ABOVE POSITION, PLEASE VISIT: www.adp.com/india
E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position applied for in the Subject bar.
aCandidates who have been interviewed in the last six months need not apply
Monday, June 29, 2009
Cognizant Walk-in for 2+ yrs of experience in application support with Hands of experience in Batch Job monitoring and also working experience in SQL.
Date and Time: 4th July,2009 (9:30 AM - 12:00 noon )
- Good understanding of PL/SQL, database concepts
- Good understanding of Unix, shell scripts
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills and customer handling skills
- Good understanding of Java/J2EE framework
- Good understanding of Middleware technologies like Websphere/ IBM MQ
- Strong understanding of enterprise applications and technical architecture
Cognizant Technology Solutions,38, Whites Road, Royapettah, Chennai
Landmark: opp to Satyam Theatre Car parking
Contact: Deepak Nathan / Siddharth
Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES)
(An Autonomous Scientific Research Organization under the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India)
Manora Peak, Nainital 263 129,Uttarakhand, India
Applications are invited for following positions in the prescribed format:
- Engineer'B' (Optics) - (One Post)
Pay Band: 3 Rs. 15600-39100 Grade Pay: Rs. 5400
Essential: M.Tech/ME. in applied optics/optical electronics/instrumentation with experience in optics related instrument designs.
Desirable: (1) Experience in computer programming (2) 1 year experience in opto-mechanical component designs.
- Engineering Assistant'D'(Mechanical) (One post)
Pay Band:2 Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay: Rs. 4200
Essential Qualification and Experience: (i) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 65% marks. (ii) Minimum of 5 years experience in Mechanical Design such as experience of stress, strain and CFD analysis using FEM. Sound knowledge of AutoCAD,Pro-E and Solid works. Experience in Tools and machine Design. Good knowledge of assembly and detail drawing.
Desirable Qualification and Experience: (i) Diploma/certificate in CAD/CAM. (ii) Diploma/certificate in Pro-E/Solid works (iii) 2 years experience in Opto-mechanical component design.
(1) The application should be on the format provided on Websitehttp://www.aries.res.in/ARIES_Other_Vacancy.html of the Institute with relevant details and affixing one self attested recent colored passport size photograph. (
2) The maximum age limit for above is 40 years as on 30-09-2009. The age limit is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules for SC/ST / OBC and PH candidates respectively on production of relevant certificates. (3) Advance increments can be considered for Meritorious Candidates as per norms. (4) Reservation is applicable as per the guidelines of the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India norms (5) Applications will be accepted upto 5.00 p.m. of 31 July, 2009.(6) The envelope containing the application must be superscribed in Bold letters ''Application for the post of …………''.
For complete details Please visit: http://www.aries.res.in/ARIES_Other_Vacancy.html
DOEACC Society , Chandigarh Center, B.O. : Delhi
IInd Floor, Parsvanath Metro Mall, Inderlok, Delhi-52.
Web site: http://rcc.nic.in
The last date for the empanelment process of Data Entry Operators has been extended from 15th June, 2009 to 10th July, 2009.
Rest of the terma and conditions are same
To get the details please visit: http://rcc.nic.in/tender/jun09/advt_DEO.htm
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Urgent requirement for PHP developer and Web developer.
Walk-in interview at,:
154, Lenin Sarani Kolkata -13
4th floor.Room No:406
LM: Near jyoti Cenema Esplanade.
For further details please call at: 9339677793
Mobile: 99035 64134
ProserTechSolysis Pvt. Ltd requires Dot Net Programers
Walk-in on 29th June, 2009
- .Net Freshers (C.S.E & C.S.I.T)
- Experience: 0.6 to 1 Year
Skills: Excellent communication skills,
Salary : Best in the industry.(Negotiable)
Proser Techsolisys vt Ltd
Jayprakash Nagar, Yella Reddy Guda
Hyderabad - 500073
Win Information Pvt. Ltd. requires PHP PROGRAMMERS:
Walk-in for PHP Programmer: Should be able to handle a mid size project
Date and Time: 29 June 2009 to 2nd July 2009 (12 pm to 4 pm)
Win Information Pvt Ltd
#402, Plot 30 C , Road No :9 ,
Film Nagar Jublee Hills,
Please come with hard copy of resume and attained the interview.
Contact Person:K. Eshwar
Email Address: email@example.com
Competition Success Review Requires COMPUTER OPERATORS (SALARY 7000-9000/- pm) : Applicant should be Graduate and having 3 years experience having good Knowledge of FoxPro, MS Word, Excel, Windows are desirable.
Age : 25-35 years
WALK-In Interview on June 29th & 30th & July 1st, 2009 between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM at:
604, Prabhat Kiran, Rajendra Place, New Delhi-110008.
Kailash Group of Hospitals
H-33, Sector- 27,
Noida, U.P. - 201 301, (India)
Phone : +(91)-(120)-2444444 / 2445566
Fax No : +(91)-(120)-2552323
REQUIRES for its I.T. Division
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS : Having 5-8 years experience, Proficient in VB 6.0 , VB. Net, SQL
- TRAINEES: MCA or B.Tech with 0 to 1 year experience.
Intrested candidates may send their resume in envelope Super Scribed "Applications for the post of _____" to the President at the above mentioned Address or E-mail within 7 days (
Latest by 1st July, 2009) Latest by 5th July, 2009
NUCLEUS INFOTECH PVT. LTD. (A DATA PROCESSING CENTER AT NEW DELHI): Requires the following staff:-
Programmer /Jr. Programmer : Preferably experience in COBOL/FoxPro
Contact: 268, 1st Floor, Nahar Pur, Near Bank of Baroda,
Sector-7, Rohini, New Delhi.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Tech Mahindra Requires J2EE / SIP Application Server Consultants For Noida:
The candidate will be an individual contributor involved in:
• Identifying best practices for application design (web, SIP) on an application server platform.
• Recommend availability architecture
• Execute platform capacity and performance tests
• Recommend and setup application development environment
• Configuration of the application server platform
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is required.
• Masters Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is preferred.
• 2 years or more experience in architecting solutions on J2EE application server platforms
• 3 or more years of JAVA programming experience
• 1 year experience in configuring application servers for best performance
• Experienced in establishing a development environment for J2EE application development.
• Linux application development
• Strong verbal communication and ability to work well with co-workers
• Process (full life cycle development)
• Systems- and architecture-level design experience
For complete Details and apply CLICK HERE
TechMahindra requires Cold Fusion Professionals at Noida :
Requirements & Qualifications:
Total Experience: 3-8 Yrs
Job Location: Noida
To apply click Here
Friday, June 26, 2009
3i Infotech requires the follwoing professionals for its Gurgaon Office:
- ASP.Net Developers (2 positions) - For Gurgaon
Total Experience : 3 – 8 years
Location : Gurgaon
Required Skills/Domain Knowledge :
Application Developer : 3+ yrs
Skill Details : .Net with Analytic Services , Oracle 9i, knowledge of MQ added advantage.
- ASP.Net Sr. Developer (6 Posiions):
Experience: 5+ yrs
Skill Details : .Net ASP Primary Skill with secondary skill : Crystal report and Actuate / Analytics / OLAP / Visual Studia / MQ Series
Please send your updated resume if you are interested at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wanted Graphic Designers - 50 Positions & Web Designers - 50 Positions (Part/Full Time) / (Male/Female) (Day/Night Shift).
Walk-In with Photographs:
#203, Everest Block, Aditya Enclave, Ameerpet, Hyderabad - 16.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Wanted a System Administrator with min. 1 year experience in VB6, SQL, Server 2006/05, Crystal Reports, Trouble Shooting of Hardware and Networking.
Suitable candidates will be paid attractive remuneration.
WALK-IN from 26th June, 2009 onwards:
Contact: 23399906, 23399810
Anoo's Electrolysis & Obesity (P) Ltd.
Vth Floor, Saiplaza, Sangeethnagar, Somajiguda, Hyderabad
Hi-Tech Outsourcing an ISO 9001:2000 Certified Company is currently hiring for:
Hi-Tech House, Gurukul Ahmedabad - 52
Phone: 079-4000 3000 / F: 079 4000 3202
Email: email@example.com ,
EDSS: Engineering Design Software & Services Pvt. Ltd.: EDSS Pvt. Ltd. is a developer of Construction ERP Software (HIT-Office) requires:
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (M/F): Looking for software engineers M/F possessing any one of the following skills: C++, Visual C++, ADP, MFC & MS-Access / SQL Server 2000. Ideal Candidate should have a minimum two years of experience in C++, VC++ & Database Concepts.
Qualification : BE(Computer)/MCS /MCA/ or equivalent post graduate qualification in software development.
Advantageous : Visual C++ / VB, ADO, MFC
Experience : Ideal candidate will have a minimum two years of experience in C++ or VC++ and MFC or VB ( however must possess good C, C++ skills )
- CIVIL ENGINEERS (M): Dynamic & Smart Civil Engineers, Freshers and upto 1 year exp., willing to work in challenging environment, intrested in implementation of Software System & Customer Support
Mail your resumes within 7 days to firstname.lastname@example.org
eLAN emerging Technologies : A 100% Export Software Company at Ahmedabad requires the following Software Professionals:
- iPhone Application - Sr. Developer / PL/PM: Good Experience in Cocoa/Objective C, SQLite & knowledge of iPhone's SDK, Apple Developer program portal, C, C++ etc.
- Ruby on Rails (Having Experience of 1 year & above): Sound knowledge of HTML, Java Script, CSS Positioning, rails hosting , AJAX
- PHP: Extensive Knowledge of Joomla, Word Press, Zencart, Cake PHP, Codeigniter, Magento, MySQL etc. Proficiency in HTML, CSS, Java Script, Ajax
- Google Android Developers PL/PM: Extensive experience Programming in JDK 5/6 using Eclipse and SQLite. Familiaruty with Android's SDK, ADT Plugin, user interface and Technical features/limitations.
- MBA or Equivalent (Experinced/Freshers)
- Systems Analyst Senior/Junior
- SEO Operators
Email your Resume to email@example.com
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY KURUKSHETRA
(Established by the State Legislature Act XII of 1956)
(“A” Grade, NAAC Accredited)
Advt. No. 3/2009
Applications are invited for the following IT posts on the prescribed form obtainable alongwith instructions and qualifications prescribed from the Manager, rinting & Publications, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra on payment of Rs.500/- for general category and Rs.125/- for SC/BC Categories of Haryana in cash at counter or by post by sending Demand Draft of Rs.550/- for general category and Rs.175/- for SC/BC Categories of Haryana, drawn in favour of Registrar, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
- Technical Assistant(Computer) (Post Code: B-01) :9 Posts (Gen -5, SC-1, BCA-1, BCB-1,ESM(Gen)-1) Pay Band Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade Pay Rs. 3200/-
Under Self-Financing Scheme
- Technical Assistant(Computer) (Post Code:SFS-01): 12 Posts (Gen-6, SC-2, BCA-2, BCB-1,ESM(Gen)-1) Pay Band Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade Pay Rs. 3200/-
- Producer (Web Designing) (Post Code:SFS-02) : 01 Post (Gen) Pay Band: Rs. 9300-34800 + G.P.- Rs. 4200/-
- Data Entry Operator (Post Code: SFS -05):12(Gen-5, SC-4, PH(Gen)-1, BCA-1, BCA(ESM)-1)Pay band Rs.5200-20200+Grdae PayRs. 1900/-+SP Rs. 40/-
Age: 18 to 50 years.
The candidates who had applied in response to Advt. No. 5/2006 for the posts of Technical Assistant (Computer) Post Code B-14, SFS-01 need not to apply again but they will have to appear in the written test/Interview afresh
Application form should reach Post Box No. 15, University Post Office, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra latest by 13.7.2009
For Complete Details please visit: http://kukinfo.com/web2009/advt32009.doc
POWER PLANT PROFESSIONALS REQUIRED:
A reputed Multi-National Textile Company is setting up a Captive Cogeretion (Coal based Plant) in the State od Karnataka. Requires the following Engineering Professionals:
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS - MAINTENANCE
Exp: 5 to 7 years
Qualification: B.E. / Diploma in Electrical with HT line Certificate
Skills: Exprience in HT, Syncronization and Electrical Protection System
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERS - MAINTENANCE
Exp: 2 to 5 years
Qualification: B.E. / Diploma in Mechanical
Key Skills: Experinence in Maintenance Section
- SHIFT ENGINEERS:
Exp: 3 to 5 years
Qualification: B.E. / Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical with BOE certificate
Key Skills: Knowledge of of AFBC Coal Based Boiler Operation
- DESK ENGINEER:
Exp: 1 to 2 years
Qualification: B.E. Electrical / Instrumentation
Key Skills: Knowledge of of AFBC Coal Based Boiler Operation NPTI Based
- BOILER OPERATORS:
Exp: 1 to 4 years
Qualification: ITI Fitter / 12th Pass with 1st Class Boiler Certificate
Key Skills: Prior experience on AFBC Boiler
Exp: 4 to 8 years
Qual: ITI /Diploma-Electrical
Key Skills: Exp. in HT & LT Panel & Motor Maintenance
For all the above experience in Coal based Power Plant is a must
If you qualify the above requirement, call on 080-22378000 / 080 - 42578000 / 9945001574
Also E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Mail it to
Himatsinga Linens #10/24, Kumara Krupa Road, Highground, Bangalore-01
ADP requires the following IT professionals at Hyderabad and Pune.
- Product Architects : 8+ years exprience in .Net or Java Technologies
- Technical Specialists: 8+ years exprience in .Net or Java Technologies
- Systems Analyst: 6+ years exprience in .Net or Java Technologies
For Details on the above positions, pleae visit: http://www.adp.com/india
E-Mail your CV to IndiaHR@adp.com, mentioning the Position Applied for in the Subject line.
Candidates with Contract experience , and those who have attended interviews in the last 6 monts need not apply.
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence)
Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s premier Defence Electronics Company
Requires outstanding Software Engineers at Central D&E in Bangalore.
TOTAL 07 Posts for the below categories:
- DGM (Grade: E-VI): Pay Scale: 32900-3%- 58000 (Rs. 9.35 Lakhs pa)
Upper age limit as on 01.06.2009 : 45 years
Experience: 12 years
- Manager (Grade: E-V) Pay Scale:29100-3%- 54500 (Rs. 8.27 Lakhs pa)
Upper age limit as on 01.06.2009 : 40 years
Experience: 9 years
TOTAL 22 Posts for the below categories:
- Sr.Engineer (Grade:E-III) : Pay Scale: 20600-3%- 46500 (Rs. 5.6 Lakhs)
Upper age limit as on 01-06-2009 : 32
Experience: 3 years
- Dy.Engineer (Grade: E-II): Pay Sale: 16400-3%- 40500 ( Rs. 4.50 Lakhs pa)
Upper age limit as on 01-06-2009 : 28
Experience: 1 year
BE / B.Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunications/ Communications/ Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Engineering from AICTE approved Colleges/recognized Universities. Engineering degree holders in other disciplines/specializations need not apply.
Candidates should send their applications to the Manager (HR) / CO, Bharat Electronics Limited, Corporate Office, Outer Ring Road, Nagavara, Bangalore – 560 045 through posts / courier so as to reach within 10 days of release of advertisement (Latest by : 3rd July, 2009)
For complete details please visit: http://bel-india.com/images/itm-pdfs/22_june_2009_Central_D_and_E.pdf
For Application Format please visit: http://bel-india.com/images/itm-pdfs/22_june_2009_Central_D_and_E_Appln_form.pdf
|Join the Group members of IT & Engineers Jobs|
|Email: Visit this group|