This job is posted by Tushar and available at itjobsdelhi.blogspot.com
Career Opportunities in ADP at Hyderabad & Pune Centers
Microsoft Technologies (Job Code: MT) Location: Pune
- 4 to 6 years experience in application development using C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, SQL Server
- WEb Technologies: AJAX, Java Script, HTML, XML/XSLT, DHTML, Silverlight, XAML, WPF, WCF, .NET Framework:3.5
- Strong experience in any of the follwoing: Savvion Business Process Management, SharePoint Developoment, Documentum Foundation Classes, Microsoft Reporting Services
- Experience with IBM MQ Series, Microsoft Messaging Queueing, Web Services
- Experience in programming and /or analysis in applicable information systems tools and technology
Oracle DBA Location: Hyderabad
- 3 to 5 years experience in Oracle DBA supporting large Oracle database (10g and beyond) on Solaris and Linux Platform. Must have hands on experience with Oracle Database administartion, database replication, Oracle VPD, SQL, PL/SQL and shell scripting. Must have in-depth experience in database tuning. Should be familiar with Veritas Clustering and Oracle RAC environment
Web-Tier Support Engineer Location: Hyderabad
- 3 to 4 years experience on INternet/Web Technology (Apache) / Networking (F5), Solaris and/or Linux Experience. Strong expereince on Siteminder. Working knowledge of Internet protocols, topoligies, Internet identity, Federation (SAML) and security concepts is required. Knowledge of network design and configuration is desirable.
Application Packaging Location: Pune
- 3-5 years of experience in Application Packaging either as MSI, EXE’s or as Virtual Application (Softgrid\Microsoft AppV)Good understanding in creation of packages, including creation of tools, utilities using WISE macros, WISE Templates, custom resource conflict manager tool, MSI analyzer etc.Extensive knowledge on the usage of packaging automation (WISE, AppV sequencing tools) and various related tools.Prior experience of System administration/integration is desirable
MS Exchange Messaging Administrator Location : Hyderabad
- Provide messaging engineering (upgrades, 2nd level technical support/administration, backup/recovery, performance measurement and capacity planning) in support of a large, centralized Exchange environment servicing 30,000+ mail clients. Provides support to Helpdesk team resolving escalate issues in Helpdesk for Email related issues. Develops plans and strategies to introduce new messaging technologies into the environment Develop automated procedures and technical documentation to be utilized in the implementation and maintenance processes.
Candidates who have attended interviews in the last six months are requested not to apply.
For details about above position please visit: http://www.adp.com/india