Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
IndianOil needs 200 engineers in 2010
Applications are invited for the position of Engineers/ Graduate Apprentice Engineers (GAEs) in the following engineering disciplines:
- Chemical Engineering (Including Petrochemicals engineering)
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering (Including Electronics & Instrumentation engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication engineering/ Telecommunication engineering)
- Mechanical Engineering (excluding Production/ Manufacturing/ Industrial engineering)
- Metallurgical Engineering
The eligibility criteria regarding prescribed educational qualification, age and other eligibility criteria and application procedure is mentioned below:
Educational Qualification :
Minimum educational qualification for employment in above mentioned positions are:
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/ technology in the above mentioned disciplines (full time regular courses only) from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
- Candidates (belonging to general and OBC category) should have secured minimum 65% marks in qualifying degree examinations. It is relaxed to ‘pass class’ for SC/ST/PH candidates.
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st July 2010.
- Minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying degree examination is relaxed to ‘pass class’ for SC/ST/PH category candidates.
Maximum 26 years as on 30th June, 2010 for the general category candidates. Age relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PH candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directive
The graduate engineers from the relevant disciplines, desirous of taking up a career with IndianOil are required to appear in GATE-2010 in the same disciplines.
On the basis of GATE-2010 score, the candidates will be short listed for further selection process comprising of:
- Group Discussion / Group Task
- Personal Interview for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skill, attitude and aptitude.
How to apply :
- GATE-2010 is scheduled on 14th February 2010. For detailed information on GATE-2010, interested candidates may log on to http://www.iitg.ernet.in/gate or websites of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
For Complete Details please visit:http://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/IndianOilCorporationLimited.pdf