This job is posted by Tushar and available at itjobsdelhi.blogspot.com
Pegasystems requires IT professionals:
- WEB 2.0 (Job code - 01)
- Experience working with Java .
- Experience with Web or UI frameworks like Struts/JSF, Prototype/DoJo/Yahoo UI
- Cross Browser, localization and Accessibility Issues .
- System/Operations (Job code - 03)
- Good understanding of application servers like Webloglc, Websphere, JBoss etc.
- Experience with different operating systems (UnIX and Windows) . Development tools such as Eclipse, ANT, evs etc.
- Relational DB like Oracle, DB2, M5-SQL Server, and related tools . Strong scripting skills . - Strong Java programming akJlls and J2EE technology experience a big plus . Web Application Development experience a plus
- Java/J2EE (Job Code 02)
- Strong Object Oriented design aklils . Algorithms and Data Structures knowledge . Strong experience working with Java . Experience working with different J2EE technologies like EJB, JMS, JDBC, 5ervlets, JMX etc.
- RDBMS and SQL experience ·
- Exposure to application Serve,. like Weblogic, Websphere, etc.
- Performance tuning of Java and Web based applications
- Database Development: (Job code. 04)
- Strong Database Application design skills
- SQL development
- Database Internals knowledge preferred
- Experience with Database Analysis Tools and Database Performance tuning a plus
- DB Cross Platform experience (Oree'e, SQL Server, DB/2 or DB/2 ZOS)
- Experience with Java and J2EE technologies
- JDBC or ODBC development
For all the above positions:
Experience: 2- 12 years; Educational Qualifications: B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, M.S .
Position: Software Engineer, Sr, Software Engineer, Principal Software Engineer, Technical Lead
The following functional expertise would be an added advantage for the above positions
- Experience working for software product development company .
- Knowledge of the full software development Lifecycle
- Experience working with companies in BPM. CRM or Workflow automation space a plus
Submit your resume with Job Code in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org