This job is posted by Tushar and available at itjobsdelhi.blogspot.com
L & T requires PROJECT EXECUTION ENGINEERS (Civil / Mechanical)
Metallurgical, Material Handling & Water
Walk-in Interview for Contract Employment:
- Construction Engineers with experience in construction planning, work method and exposure ti Civil/Structural/Piping/Equipment/Erection and installation work at sites. Knowledge of safey standards and familiarity with contracts law required . Ref Code: BS3/ENG/CN
- Commissioning Engineers with experience in testing and commissioning of various types of process/metallurgical plants and systems. Should be familiar with the start-up and trials of all types of equipment like fan, pumps, motors, belt weighers, feeders, screens, conveyor systems, ESPs, chille plants, HVAC, cooling towers, clarifiers and hydraulic power packs, and should be familiar with the instrumentation and automation systems required for commissioning of metallurigical plants. Ref. Code.: N01/CME/XX
- Estimation /Contract Engineers: exp. in using Mechanized construction techniques fir execution, planning, billing and survey works of major civil engineering projects, monitoring of large complex and integrated projects, experience in rate analysis, interpretation of contarcts and tendring. Hands on experience in Primavera and MS projects essential. Ref Code: BS3/ENG/E3
Qualifications & Experience: Graduate / Diploma Engineers - Civil / Mechanical (3 to 15 years of experience)
WALK-IN Interviews (Only if you meet the Criteria):
- Kolkata on 9th & 10th June 2009 (Tue & Wed): Contact Ms. Manisha Das on 033-22550114
- Ranchi on 12th June, 2009 (Friday): Contact Mr. Sidhendu Bose on 0657-6571354
Please bring a copy of detailed resume and certificates.
If unable to attend the interview, apply ONLINE.
- Log on to http://www.lntecc.com/.
- Click on LnT Careers, Click on 'Apply Online' and apply under 'MMHW Jobs'
or Email to: mmhwtalents@Lntecc.com