InteractCRM invite software professionals with strong technical background and qualification.
- Work in the product development team to build / enhance the next generation Contact Center Solutions for our customers
- Deliver work in a structured manner using OOAD methodologies and provide technical insights to the team in the area of your expertise.
- Designing, coding & testing of Modules and components assigned.
- Documentation of work performed.
Candidate must possess:
- At least a Diploma or a Degree in any stream.
- 2 – 4 years hands on development experience on .Net framework with good exposure on Asp .Net using C# and Windows forms (preferably product development).
- An exposure to all the phases of software development life cycle.
- Good analytical, logical & communication skills.
- Candidates with experience / exposure on windows services & web services, .Net Remoting, Threading and VS2005 and a good understanding of database concepts preferred.
Salary will commensurate with qualification/experience, however, it will not be a constraint for the right candidate.
Interested candidates are requested to WALK-IN with a hard copy of their updated resume on
- Candidate/s will have to initially undergo an objective technical written test on .Net followed by a test on database (Oracle OR MS-SQL)
- The short listed candidates will subsequently be interviewed by HR and the technical team.
Date : Saturday, 21st March 2009
Time : Between 10.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m.
Contact Person : Ms. Hiral Sheth
Total Open Position : 3 (Three) in Mumbai, 1 (One) in Ahmedabad.
537 – 539, 5th Floor,
Laxmi Industrial Estate,
New Link Road,
Mumbai : 400053.
Tel : 022 – 40553055
Logistics / Directions:
The following means of transport are available from Andheri Station (W).
Buses plying upto/enroute Laxmi Industrial Estate : 259 / 235 / 268 / 242 / 533
Rickshaw fare : Rs.21/- (Approx)
Laxmi Industrial Estate is about 15 minutes drive from Andheri Station (W)
Candidates who have been interviewed in the last six months need not apply / attend the interview.
This job is posted by Tushar and available at itjobsdelhi.blogspot.com