This job is posted by Tushar and available at itjobsdelhi.blogspot.com
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED, GHAZIABAD UNIT
WALK –IN INTERVIEW FOR THE SELECTION OF TECHNICIAN APPRENTICES (DIPLOMA HOLDER)
BEL Ghaziabad has invited candidates for Walk-in-Test / Interview for Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holder).
- Modern Office Practice
- Computer Science
Date & Time: 30 March,2009 (09:00 AM Onwards)
Human Resource Development Department, Bharat
Post - Ghaziabad - 201010
(Near Thana Link Road)
To report at Reception
General Conditions / Instructions:-
1. Qualifying Marks: for General / OBC Candidates-Final Year average marks should be more than 60 % and mere pass for SC/ST Candidates.
2. Age Limit: Candidates should be below 25 years as on 01.04.2009. Upper age limit relaxed for 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates only.
3. Candidates who have passed their examination on or after 01.07.2006 only will be considered. 4. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates to attend the Interview.
5. Candidates should bring original & attested photocopies of all certificates pertaining to educational qualification, diploma certificate, last semester’s diploma mark sheet indicating the percentage and marks obtained in diploma. They will also bring one recent passport size photograph.
6. If candidate belongs to SC/ST or Physically Handicap category, kindly bring certificate in support of same. SC/ST certificate (in case of SC/ST candidates only) should be from an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
7. The candidates should not have completed or undergoing apprenticeship training in other
8. The period of apprenticeship training is one year during which they will be paid stipend @
1850/- per month.
The candidates who fulfill the above conditions only need to appear for the interview.
Indian national only need to appear. Please note that mobile phones are not allowed inside factory premises.