Center for Development of Advance Computing
C-DAC, Kolkata, a scientific society under Department of Information Technology, Govt. of India, invites professionals to work in the following areas:
1. Natural Language Processing (NLP)
2. Speech Processing
3. Image Processing
4. Information Systems & Security; and
5. Agri-Electronics& GIS anchored Plantation Management
- Technical Cadre:(Member Technical Staffs (E1), Support Staffs (SV) & Project Engineer: > 06 Posts)
(One Reserved as per Govt. of India Rules for Persons with Disability (Orthopedically Handicapped): Other Reservations: As per Government Rules. Working Experience: Preference for around Two (2) Years of relevant R&D/Teaching Experience.
Age: Not exceeding 35 Years.
- Member Technical Staffs (E1): 5-year Contract in Basic Pay: of Rs. 15,600. (Revised Pay Scales with Grade Pay Rs.5400)
Minimum Qualification:BE/B.Tech/M.Sc in Computer Science/Electronics. & Tele Comm. Engineering/Chemical Engineering/MCA or equivalent, with minimum of all through First Class/First Division.
- Project Engineer (PE): 3-year Contract with Consolidated Salary of Rs. 15,000/ in the first year of Contract; Rs.16000/- in the Second Year of Contract & Rs.17000/- in the Third Year of Contract.
Minimum Qualification: BE/B.Tech/M.Sc in Computer Science/Electronics. & Tele Comm. Engineering/Chemical Engineering/MCA or Equivalent, with all through First Class/First Division