Technical Support Associates and Customer Support Associates :
You need to be :
- A Graduate / Undergraduate / HSC pass
- Between 18 & 45 years of age
- Computer Savvy with excellent English communications skills
- Open to a 24x7 work environment & willing to work in night shifts (Pickup & drop will be provided):
Walk-In with your resume, photocopy of photo identity proof and address proof and 2 passport size photographs between 10 Am to 5 Pm:
WALK-IN SCHEDULE :
- Kolkata - NEW ALIPORE: Dates: 4th to 10th September - (Except Sundays): Address: 2COMS, 388 Block-'G', New Alipore, Kol - 700 053
- Kolkata BECK BAGAN- Dates: 4th to 10th September - (Except Sundays): : Address: 2COMS, 8, Maulavi Mujibar Rehman Sarani, 2nd Floor, Beck Bagan (Near Conclave), Kolkata - 700017
- BHUBANESHWAR: Dates: 4th to 10th September - (Except Sundays):
2Coms, Hema Bhawani Niwas, 43, Madhusudan Nagar, Sachibalaya Marg (Behind Astha Diagnostic Center, Unit - 4), Bhub-01 or Call: 0674 3264403
- CUTTACK:Dates: 4th to 6th September : Hotel Bishal, Badambadi Bus Stand, Behind Bazzar, Kolkata, Cuttak - 753011
- ASANSOL: 4th & 5th September: Tally Academy, Jayanti Enclave, Apcar Gardens, G.T. Road (W), Asansol- 713304
- JAMSHEDPUR: 8th & 9th September: Tally Academy, Ground Floor, Nalanda Shakti Tower (Beside Reliance Fresh), Purulia Road, Mango, Jamshedpur -12
- PATNA: 4th to 7th September, 2008: GIMIT, Verma Centre, Boring Road (1st Floor), Patna - 01.
- RANCHI: 6th & 7th September, 2008: at Digital IT, Balaji House, Lah Kothi, Ratu Road, Ranchi - 5
- ROURKELA: 4th & 5th September at Hotel Radhika, Bisra Road (Near Railway Station), Rourkela - 01.
Or write to Wipro at: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Call: 033 39897979 (For Kolkata) / 033 39878479 (other cities)
- No processing fees or deposit is charged by Wipro at any point in the recruitment process.
- Candidates who have attended an interview in the last 2 months need not apply.