TCS walk-in will be held at Pune on 13th April, 2008 (Sunday)
All position will be based at solutions / delivery centres at TCS Mumbai.
Currently looking for Team Members / Team Leaders / Project Leaders / Project Managers.
3-8 years of relevant IT experience with a reputed Software / Consulting Organisation.
- Web Technologies :- Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, Weblogic, WebSphere, Hibernate, Ajax, Servlets
- IBM Mainframe (3-7 years of experience) :- Experience on IMS DB and DB2 is a must along with Cobol, JCL, CICS, VSAM
- Oracle Apps :- Experience on development, enhancement and maintenance of applications- Extensive coding in Oracle PL/SQL with large databases.- Performance tuning of Oracle queries
- Shipping Domain (Techno-functional team member) : - Knowledge of Commercial Shipping Agency Line of business.- Should understand transfer, training and support to the Client's end users on Shipping Line applications.- Shipping-IT field (Oracle / D2K, Mercator / Datastage, PL/SQL, Crystal Reports, Power Builder / Oracle, J2EE)
- Microsoft Technologies (MS) :
Technical Lead (5-7 years of IT experience) : - ASP.Net - 4 years of experience in ASP.Net (C#), Java Script, SQL, Server 2000 / 2005- Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Service- Knowledge of system design and dBASE Modeling- At least one project in a TL customer interfacing role
Designers (4-7 years of experience) : - 3 years of experience in ASP.Net (C#), SQL Server 2000 / 2005.- Knowledge of Java Script and Ajax
Developers (3-6 years of experience) :- ASP.Net (C#), Java Script, SQL Server 2000 / 2005
- SAP :SAP ABAP : - Experience of one implementationSAP FICO : - Strong functional knowledge in Finance Domain.- Experience of one implementation
- Full Time Graduates / Post Graduates in: - BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MSc / MCA / MCM / MS
- CA / ICWA / MBA
- PGDIT (2 years full time & approved by AICTE)
Special consideration will be given to B.Sc. / BCA / Diploma holders with 3 years of relevant functional / technical experience.
- Consistent academic records Class X onwards (Minimum 50%)
- Candidates interviewed by us in the last 6 months are not eligible
- Candidates with more than 2 years break in their academic / professional career will not be considered
Candidates need to carry:
1. A hardcopy of their CV
2. One passport size photograph
3. A photocopy of the last increment letter/offer letter, whichever is latest
4. The last drawn pay-slip
Date: 13th April, 2008 (Sunday)
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.,Nyati Tiara, Survey No. 103/A-1/129, Nagar Road, Yerwada, Pune 411 006
Contact Person. : Kala / Reema Raghuraj / Rajith / Victoria / Reema Shetty (022 - 67785252 / 5248 / 5249 / 5251 / 5942 / 5993)
Registration Time: 09:30 AM to 12:00 PM