Applications are invited through direct recruitment from eligible candidates for the post in the prescribed format:
Engineer 'B' - Computer (One Post): Payscale: Rs. 8000-275-13500 :
- BE or ME / MTech (Computer Science / Information Technology) or MCA with more than 50% marks in te relevant area of Engineering with good understanding of the subject. In the case of Computer Engineer, a degree in MCA with minimum 60% marks can also be considered. Experienceof working in research organizations will be preferred.
- A few years experience in programming, system administratio and networking based on Linux/Windows operating system.
- The application should be on the format provided on Website http://aries.ernet.in/ of the institute with relevant details and affixing one self attested recent colored passport size photograph.
- The Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 30-04-2008. The age limit is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and PH (except Blindness or Low Vision Category.) on production of relevant certificates.
- Advance increment can be considered for meritorious candidates.
- Reservation is applicable as per the guidelines of the Department of Sience and Technology, Govt. of India norms.
- Applications will be accepted upto 5:00 PM of 15 May, 2008
- The envelope containing the application must be superscribed in Bold letters "Application for the post of Engineer 'B'-Computer"
- The Institute will not be respnsible for any postal delays. No correspondence in th matter will be entertained in this office.
- Mere fulfilling of prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidates to be called for test/interview. The Director reserver the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Self attested Photostat Copies of the documents of all the supporting facts must be attached.
- All the applications should be sent to The Director, Aryabhatta research Institute of Observational Sciences, (ARIES), Manora Park, Nainital - 263 129 (Uttrakhand).
- The candidates will be called for test/interview after screening.
- The selected candidate can be posted at ARIES, Manora Park or Devasthal
- Application should be forwarded through proper channel or NOC should be produced at the time of Interview. Vigilance clearance as per the follwing format should be attached with the applications.
" Certified that there is no vigilance / disciplinary case pending / contemplated against Shri Smt Kr. ______________________ of this organisation"