CSC IS LOOKING FOR SAP PROFESSIONALS.
CSC Invites SAP Professionals for SAP Basis, SAP Functional, SAP Technical & SAP Business Intelligence (BI) Consultants.
Qualification & Experience: Engineers / MCA / CA / MBA with Minimum of 3 years of SAP Experience in respective module.
Preference for :
- Certifications: (1) SAP Certification in Respective Module (2) Database Such as OCP/OCA, DB2-Certification or OS Such as AIX & HP-UX
- Candidates with Cross-Module Experience
- Exposure to Solution Manager
All positions Require Excellent Communication (English) and Presentation Skills.
- SAP Basis & Security (Job Code: HSAP-B&S): Experience in New-DimensionProducts Such as ECC6, EP, XI, BI, Netweaver will be preferred
- SAP Functional (Job Code: HSAP-FUN): SD/CRM/MM/WM/SRM/FI-CO/PS/PP/PM/HR/QM/APO/PLM/IS Utilityies (Billing, FICA, Device Management, ALM, MAU) Module; Consultants with RElevant Domain Experience
- SAP Technical (Job Code: HSAP-TEC): ABAP / ABAP-HR/ Workflow/ Netweaver-XI / EP. Knowledge and experience of Objects Concepts; BADIs, BTEs; Interfacing Techniques: ALE/EDI/IDOC, BARI, RFC; Business Workflow for ABAP. For SAP Netweaver Resources, Experience in XI/Webdynpro & Java Required
- SAP BI / BPS Consultants (Job Code: HSAP-BIBP): Knowledge and experience in Data Modelling, Data Extraction & Query Development. Modelling Legacy Data Sources to SAP BI, Data Load Performance, Web Reports Required
- SAP Project Managers (Job Code: HSAP-PM): At Least 3plus years of experience in Managing SAP Domestic / Global Projects and Minimum 8 years of Experience in SAP. Familiarity of Industry Best Practices in ERP & Project Management. PMP Certification will be an Added Advantage
- SAP Solution Architects (Job Code: HSAP-ART) : 7 plus experience in Designing & Development of SAP solutions. Experience in Upgrades / Migrations/ Consolidation of Projects will be Prefreerd.
Positions in NOIDA, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Chennai
Apply via e-mail to email@example.com specifying Job Code and Preferred Work Location of work in the subject line of the mail.