VACANCY for Computer Programmers at INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE: NEW DELHI
COMPUTER PROGRAMMER - Two – [Unreserved] Rs.8000-275-13500)
Minimum Qualifications and Experience: MCA/B.E. (Computer Science)/B. Tech (Computer Science) with first class or at least 60% marks or equivalent) OR Master’s degree in Maths/Statistics/Operations Research/Economics with Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer Science (from a Govt. recognized institution/university) with at least 60% marks in aggregate of equivalent grade. System analysis and programming experience of one year. “Other things being equal, preference will be given to the person(s) having expertise on Macromedia Flash and other Animation Tools”.
Upper Age limit: 35 years (as on 29.2.2008)
Apply strictly as per the proforma given below:
(1) Name of the post applied for
(3) Category: SC/ST/OBC/PH/GEN.
(4) mailing address with telephone number, email,
(5) date of birth,
(6) educational qualifications – exam passed, name of the board/university, year of passing, percentage of marks secured and Dvn./Class,
(7) Experience - name of the organization, designation held, period of service, scale of pay with basic pay and total emoluments drawn, nature of duties,
(8) Any other relevant information.
Applications in the prescribed proforma should reach Shri P.K. Puri, Registrar, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi110016
(email: firstname.lastname@example.org ) latest by 29.2.2008
For more Details Please click HERE