Looking for key Personnel to play crucial role in IDBI Intech
- Asst. Vice President: Software Architect (CODE: INTECH/IC), Qualification: First class Graduate / Post Graduate.Experience: 10+ years experience in software design. An R&D background in software development Knowledge of C#, Java, and / or web development technologies. Systems level knowledge of Windows, Linux, and / or Unix operating systems and exposure to service oriented architecture.
- Sr. Infrastructure Manager (CODE: INTECH/IM), Qualification: First class BE Computers, MCA or equivalent.; Experience: 8-10 years experience in Data Center Management in leading Bank or Financial Institution. Experience in Oracle / SQL as DBA, Solaris / Linux / AIX or HP-UX administration / Windows 2000 / Windows 2003 / Exchange2000 / Exchange 2003.
- Sr. Network Manager(CODE:INTECH/NM), Qualification: First Class Bachelor's Degree, MCA.; Experience: Minimum 10-12 years of experience in Wide Area Network (WAN) Implementation using CISCO platform and have the requisite skills in routing, switching, bridging and TCP/IP Implementation and Operations.
- Sr. Analyst(CODE:INTECH/SA), Qualification: First class Graduate / Post Graduate.Experience: 6-8 years of experience in managing end-to-end analytics assignments, project planning, allocation and monitoring. Should be able to lead a team of analysts / modelers.
- Sr. Information Security Manager (CODE:INTECH/IS), Qualification: Certification - CISA, CISSP, CEH.Experience: 6-8 years experience on information security policies, procedures, compliance and monitoring, enterprise security and managing security infrastructure like IDS, Firewalls, DMZ etc. Strong problem solving, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Team Leader-Software Developer (CODE:INTECH/SD) Qualifications: First Class Graduate /Post Graduate ;Experience: 2-4 years of experience in Java - Java /J2EE / JSP, Struts, Servlets, EJB, Applets, JBOSS / Web Logic / Web Sphere
Salary is market driven. Commensurate with work experience and is not a constraint for the right candidate.
Email your resume by 10th December, 2007 at email@example.com mentioning the job code on the subject line.