Accenture is looking for tecnical consultants with a graduate degree in any discipline and experience in the following technologies:
- Netcentric: JAVA-3400ML371439204- 4 to 8 years: esign and development experience in Java, J2EE and design Patterns. Knowledge of any one of thr technologies:Sprig, Hibernete or Web Services will be preferred.
- Testing- 4600ML371439204- 3.5 to 10 years: Experience in Manual testing or using Automated tools in any one of the folowing Technologies is mandatory: API, Web Services, ERP, BI, Mainframe. Exposure to Testing Strategy and Planning. CSTE/ISEB/ISTOB is necessary.
PL/SQL-1504ML371439204 - 3.5 to 8 years: Expereience in design, development and testing in PL/SQL is Mandatory.
- C++/UNIX - 1403ML371439204- 3.5 to 8 years: Experience in C, C++/UNIX and expertise in OOPS/OOAD concepts. Exposure to Oracle or any RDBMS, CORBA/PERL/Shell Scripting knowledge/ Software quality Processes and SDLC would be an added advantage.
- Data Warehousing- 1200ML371439204- 3.5 to 8 years: Technical experience in Data Warehousing and/or Data Mining using any of the following: Datastage, Business Objects, Informatica.
- Siebel-1900MK371439204- 3.5 to 10 years: Experience in any of the following Siebel horizontals/verticals: Call Center, Sales, Service, eCommunications, Analytics; and experience in more than one of the following skills: Configuration, Scripting (SVM/eScript), Server Administration, EIM, EAI, Actuate.
If this is the oppertuniy you are looking for walk in between 9 AM- 1 PM on SUNDAY, MAY 6th, 2007 at
The Indian Social Institute, 10 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Please bring your updated resume, 2 passport size photos, las compansation revision letter and last month's pay slip.
If you are unable to attend in person, plese submit your updated resume online at http://careers.accenture.com/india